Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Concept Maps

This is the concept map that I created using kidspiration 2.  Kidspiration is an excellent tool for teachers to use that makes making concept maps much easier.  The concept map is also interactive and has several web links through out the different categories listed.  Because I am going to receive an endorsement in social studies I based my map on World War 2.  All of the clip art that you see on the concept map was already in kidspiration and their library is full of clip art that can be used in all subject areas.  I think that this will be a tool that I use in my classroom in the future because it is so versatile. 

NETS-T - because the concept map is interactive it fits this standard perfectly and allows for the students to develop creative thinking

2. Design and Develop Digital Age Learning
Experiences and Assessments
Teachers design, develop, and evaluate authentic
learning experiences and assessment incorporating
contemporary tools and resources to maximize content
learning in context and to develop the knowledge,
skills, and attitudes identified in the NETS·S.
a. Design or adapt relevant learning experiences that
incorporate digital tools and resources to promote
student learning and creativity

 

No comments:

Post a Comment